How To ReIndex A Project To Resolve Freezing or Data Integrity Issues In SureTrak
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2016
Applies to:Primavera SureTrak - Version: 3.0
Re-Indexing of a Project has been used to resolve the following types of issues:
- SureTrak Application Freezing:
- Suretrak freezes after running CODEWIZ script
- Data Integrity Issues:
- Predecessor and/or successors disappeared in Gantt Chart
- Hammock activity will not delete
- After changing the base calendar workweek and selecting "Yes" to recalculate scheduled dates, the durations change but the dates don't.
- When trying to create relationships, a message appears stating the activities do not exist.
- Cannot create a relationship.
- Activity codes values are showing up under the wrong codes.
- Activities are not moving when dragging them
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms