Custom (Formatted) Bars Are Not Keeping Their Color Settings After Saving, Closing And Reopening A Project
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2016
Applies to:Primavera SureTrak - Version: 3.0
1. Open a SureTrak type project with 240 or more activities in it.
2. Choose, Edit, Select All to highlight all of the activities.
3. Choose Format, Selected Bars, Modify Selected Bars.
4. Change the color.
For example: Before Saving:
5. The color of all of the bars should have changed.
6. Close and save the project.
7. Re-open the project and look at the bottom few activities. They will have reverted back to their original colors.
For Example: After saving:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms