Resource Spread Not Displayed Correctly When Setting the Timescale Date Interval to Day/Hour or Day/Shift
(Doc ID 893916.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 6.1 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 6.1 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
- Resource spread not displayed correctly when setting the timescale date interval to Day/Hour or Day/Shift.
- Resource hours all appear between midnight (12am) and 1am in the Resource Histogram.
- The Resource Usage Profile shows all units under one shift.
- Resources are all showing up under one shift in the Resource Usage Profile.
- The resource profile is displaying resource allocation on the first hour of each day.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document