Activity Codes Are Showing The Wrong Values
(Doc ID 895446.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2019
Applies to:Primavera SureTrak - Version 3.0 and later
Activity code display problems include:
- When organized by Activity Data Item the groupings are not correct
- In Define, Activity Codes there is a Tx1 activity code listed in there. In the Activity form, the activity codes are showing up as "Tx1" or "Activity Code 2" or some other number
- Cannot add activity codes or phases
- In Format, Columns, certain activity code(s) are not available.
- Pivot Table Wizard is bringing over the wrong activity codes.
- Activity Code Values not sorting correctly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document