Activity Codes Are Showing The Wrong Values
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2017
Applies to:Primavera SureTrak - Version 3.0 and later
Activity code display problems include:
- When organized by Activity Data Item the groupings are not correct
- In Define, Activity Codes there is a Tx1 activity code listed in there. In the Activity form, the activity codes are showing up as "Tx1" or "Activity Code 2" or some other number
- Cannot add activity codes or phases
- In Format, Columns, certain activity code(s) are not available.
- Pivot Table Wizard is bringing over the wrong activity codes.
- Activity Code Values not sorting correctly
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms