When Attempting To Use The 'Assign to New Activity' Feature In Primavera Timesheets/Progress Reporter, Activities Cannot Be Found In A Certain Project
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 5.0 and later
***Checked for relevance on 05-Oct-2012***
- When attempting to use the 'Assign to New Activity' feature in Primavera Timesheets / Progress Reporter, Activities cannot be found in a certain Project.
- The 'Assign to New Activity' feature is not finding certain Activities / does not work for certain Projects.
- Through Timesheets, some Projects don't allow Users to add Activities.
- Users can't assign themselves to Activities through Timesheets. Searching for Activities using asterisk ( * ), in the 'Assign to New Activity' dialog, returns nothing.
- Newly created Timesheets not visible to Timesheet Users.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms