Fields Are Cut Off/ Missing, or Text Is Obscured in P6 Dialog Box Windows
(Doc ID 897035.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Contractor - Version 6.1 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 6.2.1 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 6.2.1 and later
The following symptoms may occur if the Windows DPI is not set to 96 DPI:
- The Group and Sort box is squashed and the Group By option is hidden.
- When opening the Group and Sort dialog box, the Group By section will only display the column headings until the entire box is expanded.
- The Password box is missing, therefore the user is unable to enter their password in the Login box
- The Units/Time Format option is missing in User Preferences
- The user cannot add additional subject areas to a report using the Report Wizard. The arrows are missing.
- Why can't I change Group By?
- When exporting to an Excel Spreadsheet (XLS), the Subject Area dropdown menu on the Modify Template dialog box cannot be modified. It is stuck in an expanded state and the subject area cannot be changed.
- Hint Help text is cut off.
- The Apply Actuals button is missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!