Last updated on JULY 05, 2016
Applies to:Primavera Contract Management - Version 10.0 and later
Attempting to use or access a Contract Management feature and the application does not respond, essentially nothing happens, for example:
- User selects All Projects > Customize Text and nothing happens or a blank window opens
- User attempts to select Cost Code within Contract or Purchase Order line item and nothing happens
- User attempts to select Edit mode in any module, user gets bounced to the Control Center. After reopening the module, user cannot select anything, application does not response
- User attempts to open Advanced Print and nothing happens
- User selects All Projects > Administer View > Modify and nothing happens
- User selects All Projects > Folders and nothing happens
- User attempts to open Administer Views, get error message: launchEditTreeNames failed in treeAppFrame e:[object error]
- User Update This Period in Payment Requisition > Schedule of Values and nothing happens
- User attempts to Browse to Attachment Directory in Administration > Content Management by clicking on the ellipsis and nothing happens
- User attempts to Browse to a file in the Attach File window for purpose of attaching the file to the open record by clicking on the Browse button and nothing happens
- User attempts to move between projects in Contract Management and gets error: Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
- User attempts to use Save As in Advanced Print window in order to save a report as CSV with Headers, no Save window pops open, gets message: This file cannot be exported to the selected location.
- User attempts to open a Committed Contract or other record, gets error: The row you are trying to access does not belong to the open project.
- User attempts to use Copy Companies feature and gets 'Internal Server Error'
Java Runtime Environment (JRE) and \ or browser on client machine has been updated to a version that is incompatible with specific Contract Management version in use.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms