Deleted Objects Reappear When Project Management Is Closed And Reopened
(Doc ID 898760.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 3.5 and later
One or more of the following issues are encountered in Project Management when the application is closed and then reopened:
- Deleted Activities reappear.
- Deleted Relationships on Activities reappear.
- When trying to remove a license or module access from a user, the license or module access is not removed.
- Event Code error TINAT-2680-D.
- The Purge Delete function does not work.
- Loops reported for non-existent relationships.
- SQL Monitor shows SQL commands being run to delete from the wrong schema - ex:
Delete from admuser_1.projissu where proj_id = :proj_id and (workspace_id is not NULL);
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document