Deleted Objects Reappear When P6 Is Closed and Reopened
(Doc ID 898760.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 6.2.1 and later
One or more of the following issues are encountered in P6 when the application is closed and then reopened:
- Deleted Activities reappear.
- Deleted Relationships on Activities reappear.
- When trying to remove a license or Module Access privilege from a user, it is not removed.
- Event Code TINAT-2680-D error.
Access violation at address 0000000000416038 in module
'PM.EXE'. Read of address 000000006FFFFFF8
- The Purge Delete function does not work.
- Loops are reported for non-existent relationships.
- A SQL Monitor trace shows SQL commands being run to delete from the wrong schema - ex:
Delete from admuser_1.projissu where proj_id = :proj_id and (workspace_id is not NULL);
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!