Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 3.5 and later
***Checked for relevance on 16-Sept-2013***
The following issues are encountered in Project Management when the application is closed and then reopened:
- Deleted Activities reappear.
- Deleted Relationships on Activities reappear.
- When trying to remove a license or module access from a user, the license or module access is not removed.
- Event code error: TINAT-2680-D
- The Purge Delete function does not work.
- Loops reported for non-existent relationships.
- SQL Monitor shows delete queires running commands to delete from the wrong schema:
ex: Delete from admuser_1.projissu where proj_id = :proj_id and (workspace_id is not NULL)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms