Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Primavera SureTrak - Version 3.0 and later
Activities overlap and schedule on the same day.
For example, some of the behavior which might occur are:
- Activities finish in the middle of the day.
- Activity spans more days than it actually is.
- Activity schedules 1 day longer than it's duration.
- Activity finishes the morning after the day it should have finished.
- Bars overlap by one day.
- Activities overlap and schedule on the same day.
- Activity starts on the same day as the end of its predecessor.
- Activity is scheduled on wrong dates.
- Successors are starting on the same day as the predecessor.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms