Printing To PDF From Project Management Produces Margins Which Are Wider At The Right And Bottom
(Doc ID 899190.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 5.0 and later
Primavera Contractor - Version 5.0 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 5.0 and later
Margins are wider in the right and bottom sections when printing to PDF from Project Management.
- Margins are .25" in the layout, but .75" in the PDF file that's generated when printing.
Other symptoms which may occur:
- Printout does not fill entire page when printing to PDF file.
- Printout is squished when printing to PDF.
- Printout bottom right side is cut off (printing directly to printer)
- This may occur in Adobe 5.0, 6.0 or 7.0.
- Print Preview may show the margins correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document