How to Have the Stacked Histogram Show the Correct Usage?
(Doc ID 900693.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 5.0 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 5.0 and later
At completion values differ from resource usage spreadsheet to stacked histogram.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Create a New Project
- Add an activity and give it 30 days of duration using a 5 day calendar
- Add a new resource or role to the role dictionary. Enterprise, Resources or Roles, Click Add.
- Add the resource or role to the new activity.
- Set Budgeted/Planned Units on the resource or role to 1000hrs
- Put an Actual Start on the activity
- Schedule the project two months out.
- Finish the activity
- Show the activity usage spreadsheet on top (View, Show on top, Activity usage spread). Change spreadsheet fields to Time interval, Units, At Complete Labor units.
- Show the Resource usage profile on the bottom, and change it to Role if necessary (Display, Select View, By Role). In the Graph area right-click and choose, Resource or Role Usage Profile Options.
- Create a filter for that resource or role.
- Note - Values for Stacked Histogram do not match At complete Units in the spreadsheet view.
The resource usage spreadsheet at completion values to match the at completion values within the stack histogram.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document