Activity Code and/or User Defined Field Column/Filter Is Missing When Importing a Report or Layout in P6 Professional
(Doc ID 901763.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 6.1 and later
Primavera Contractor - Version 6.1 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 6.1 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera P6 Standard Project and Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Activity Code and/or User defined Field (UDF) column/filter is missing when importing a report or layout into the P6 Professional client connected to a different P6 database.
Example steps to reproduce for UDFs in Layouts:
- Create a UDF "TEST_UDF1" in Source and Target databases.
- In Source DB, create a layout and add the UDF as one of the columns.
- Export the layout (but NOT THE PROJECT) from Source DB.
- Import the layout into the Target DB.
- Verify if the layout in the Target DB contains the column for "TEST_UDF1".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document