How To Manually Run Purge Deletes For Project Management
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 5.0 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 5.0 and later
This document explains how to manually run Purge Deletes via scripts by running stored procedures CLEANUP_LOGICAL_DELETES & REFRDEL_CLEANUP. For complete information about the Background Jobs please refer to Chapter Database Administration in the Administration Guide.
The following link will take you to the General site for the Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Documentation Libraries
- Cleanup_Logical_Deletes - removes data table records that are logically deleted with delete_session and delete_date entries older than the last active user session.
- Referdel_Cleanup - removes REFRDEL table entries older than the last active user session.
- pret_val - output - Used to figure out what message it is going to return if error, used to set the number of rows changed or deleted during store procedure run
- pret_msg - output - Used to return the message from a error
- errorlevel - setting the error level/severity for the stored procedure.
- day - input - parameter used within stored procedure to set the delete_date
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms