How To Manually Run Purge Deletes For Project Management
(Doc ID 902292.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 5.0 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 5.0 and later
This document explains how to manually run Purge Deletes via scripts by running stored procedures CLEANUP_LOGICAL_DELETES & REFRDEL_CLEANUP. For complete information about the Background Jobs please refer to Chapter Database Administration in the Administration Guide.
The following link will take you to the General site for the Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Documentation Libraries
- Cleanup_Logical_Deletes - removes data table records that are logically deleted with delete_session and delete_date entries older than the last active user session.
- Referdel_Cleanup - removes REFRDEL table entries older than the last active user session.
- pret_val - output - Used to figure out what message it is going to return if error, used to set the number of rows changed or deleted during store procedure run
- pret_msg - output - Used to return the message from a error
- errorlevel - setting the error level/severity for the stored procedure.
- day - input - parameter used within stored procedure to set the delete_date
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|To manually run Purge Deletes in Project Management versions 6.x and later, run the following two stored procedures:|
|To manually execute Purge Deletes in Project Management version 5.0 on the database server using scripts, execute scripts as described below for CLEANUP_LOGICAL_DELETES and REFRDEL_CLEANUP:|