Troubleshooting Contract Management and P6 Integration Issues / CM Portlets Not Displaying in P6 Web
(Doc ID 905416.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Contract Management - Version 12.1 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 6.1 and later
This article covers multiple causes and resolutions for when Contract Management portlets are unavailable from within P6 Web Access.
1. This error may be returned when logged into P6 Web:
Unable to connect to Contract Management server. Please contact your administrator. Please click here to attempt connecting again.
2. The Contract Manager weblogic server log file may contain an error similar to:
ERROR - UserManager.refreshUserException: javax.ejb.FinderException: Unable to find User Profile
3. Cannot see Contract Mangement projects in P6 Web.
- The Cost Worksheet portlet will only be available if using Contract Manager version 11 or later.
- Due to updated encryption methods, P6 v7 and Contract Management 13 should be linked to each other, and not earlier versions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Cause 1: The MYPV User Does Not Exist|
|Cause 2: TheMYPV Account is Locked|
|Cause 3: Invalid Value in ADMN.default_odbc or ADMN.last_odbc|
|Cause 4: P6 Web Access Cannot Recognize the DNS Name of Contract Management|