Last updated on JULY 05, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 5.0 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 5.0 and later
When the Project Management or Methodology Management database is set for the 90 Compatibility Mode in SQL Server the following exceptions can occur:
- Event Code Error: PRMD-3249-8
- Message: ORM DBaccess Error: SQL Server Error: This query uses Non-ansi outer joins. To run this query without modification please set the compatibility level to 80 or lower.
- Message: Database Server Error: The query uses non-ANSI outer join operators ("*=" or "=*"). To run this query without modification, please set the compatibility level for current database to 80 or lower, using stored procedure sp_dbcmptlevel. It is strongly recommended to rewrite the query using ANSI outer join operators (LEFT OUTER JOIN, RIGHT OUTER JOIN). In the future versions of SQL Server, non-ANSI join operators will not be supported even in backward-compatibility modes.
- The specified schema name "PRIVUSER" either does not exist or you do not have permission to use it.
- Cannot open Activities, log into Project Management, open a Project, delete a Project without getting an event code.
This document defines if the Project Management or Methodology Management database can be hosted in SQL Server using 90 Compatibility Mode.
- Compatibility Mode 80 = SQL Server 2000
- Compatibility Mode 90 = SQL Server 2005
- Compatibility Mode 100 = SQL Server 2008
- Compatibility Mode 110 = SQL Server 2012
- Compatibility Mode 120 = SQL Server 2014
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms