Error: "Unable to add project 'XXXX' in directory ..." When Exporting From P6 to P3 Format
(Doc ID 907819.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Contractor - Version 6.1 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 6.1 and later
- P6 Export to P3 format produces AVAA0 or AVAA5 errors.
- P6 Export to P3 format produces "Unable to add project "XXXX" in directory ..".
- Exporting to P3 format in Project Manager v5.0 produces AVAA0 and an Access Violation in PRMCORE32.DLL.
- Exporting to P3 format in Project Manager v6.0 produces AVAA5 and an Access Violation in PRM60DLL.DLL.
- Exporting to P3 format in Project Manager v5.0 produces:
- "Error: Unknown error reported by P3 Engine."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document