Unable to Launch or Access Settings for Summary Risk Report, Distribution Analyzer, or other Report in Primavera Risk Analysis.
(Doc ID 910407.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Risk Analysis - Version 8.0 and later
Several issues can occur involving reports or their settings in Primavera Risk Analysis:
- Unable to launch the Distribution Analyzer.
- Primavera Risk Analysis crashes when attempting to open a report such at the Distribution Graph, Scatter Plot Graph, Tornado Graph, or Probabilistic Cash Flow.
- "PrimaveraRiskAnalysis.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" when attempting to launch a report.
- Summary Risk or Schedule Check Report failed to load with error "Problem with XML Transformation."
- Primavera Risk Analysis freezes when attempting to access the sensitivity settings.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document