Java Security Warning When Accessing the Contract Management Login Page
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Contract Management - Version 10.0 and later
When attempting to access the login page of Primavera Contract Management, any of the following error messages are thrown.
- Java Security Warning: The application requires an earlier version of Java. Do you want to continue? The required version of Java, 1.5.0_13, is not the latest and may not contain the latest security updates. The required version of Java, 1.5.0_10, is not the latest and may not contain the latest security updates.
- A new version of JRE has been installed. Your browser needs to be restarted for these changes to take effect. <br><br>Please click OK to close the browser.
- Security Warning
Block potentially unsafe components from being run?
Java has discovered application components that could indicate a security concern. Contact the application vendor to ensure that it has not been tampered with.
Note: Application specified may vary.
- Security Warning: Allow access to the following application from this web site?
[Allow] [Do Not Allow]
- This application blocked by security settings. Your security settings have blocked an application from running with an out of date or expired version of java.
Possible changes include:
- Client configuration has changed, i.e. Java Runtime Environment (JRE) and \ or browser version.
- Contract Management has been patched and now requires a new, certified JRE be installed on the client machine.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms