Last updated on MARCH 28, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Gateway - Version 1.0 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 9.13 and later
Primavera Risk Analysis - Version 8.7.0012 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 6.2.1 and later
Primavera Portfolio Management - Version 8.0 and later
The goal of this document is to provide Primavera customers with a set of instructions on how to obtain/download Primavera software from the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud (E-Delivery).
*Prior to downloading software from Software Delivery Cloud, cookies must be enabled in the browser to be able to download from Oracle's Software Delivery Cloud Website. Refer to the following Microsoft Support site for further instructions: How To Manage Cookies in Internet Explorer
These are the primary means of releasing security fixes for all Oracle products to customers with valid support contracts. These critical patches are not included on the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud site but are important to be aware of. Refer to the following site for further information: Critical Patch Updates and Security AlertsPatch Set Updates
These are the primary means of releasing bug fixes for Oracle Primavera products to customers with valid support contracts. These patch sets are not included on the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud but can be downloaded from My Oracle Support (MOS), using the following steps:General Notes
- Select the 'Patches and Updates' link from the top menu items.
- Within the Search tab of the Patch Search window, select 'Product or Family (Advanced Search)'
- Select the appropriate Primavera product from the 'Product is' drop down list.
- Select the appropriate release and platform and then click 'Search'
- Click on the appropriate Patch ID in the Patch Search Results screen.
- Download the patch set which typically includes a list of the issues addressed by the patch set as well as instructions for installing the patch.
If you require additional assistance or are interested in purchasing the software of physical media or obtaining software release versions no longer available on the software delivery cloud, please see: Oracle Software Delivery Cloud FAQ or Requesting Physical Shipment or Download URL for Software Media (Doc ID 1071023.1).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms