How to Troubleshoot Problems Connecting Between Primavera Risk Analysis and Primavera Project Management/P6
(Doc ID 911758.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Risk Analysis - Version 8.0 and later
How to troubleshoot the connectivity between Primavera Risk Analysis and Primavera Project Management/P6. Errors may be received when attempting to do so, such as:
- Failed to retrieve the list of available databases. This may be caused by the services on the remote machine not running
- Login failed for user <USERID>
- Error: Code = 80010105
- Login to failed for user Admin. Please check you have entered the correct information and that the services are running on the remote machine
- The database name passed from primavera does not exist in the list of available databases
- Com.primavera.bo.common.LoginException: Login failed. Original exception "null"
- Event Code: TBREB-0670-3
- Login falied due to invalid database instance
- Event Code: TBREB-2418-1 Description: TBREBootstrap.writeConfigurationToDatabase: INTERNAL_PLUGINS.XML file not found; \INTERNAL_PLUGINS.XML
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document