Where is the Newudl.reg File in Earned Value Management / Cost Manager 6.2 Installation Files?
Last updated on JULY 05, 2016
Applies to:Primavera Earned Value Management - Version: 6.2 to 6.2 - Release: 6.2 to 6.2
From the Cost Manager 6.2 Administrators guide, page 33:
Complete the following steps to create a Microsoft Data Link:1. Run (double-click) newudl.reg, located in the Cost Manager installation folder, to update the Windows registry.
2. Log off and log back on to the Cost Manager workstation.
3. Open the My Documents folder.
4. Right-click anywhere in the My Documents window and select New > Microsoft Data Link.
A new data link file, which uses the file extension *.udl, is created in the My Documents folder.
5. Rename the new *.udl file according to the connection it represents (PMDB.udl, CMDB.udl).
6. Repeat step 4 - step 5 for each data link you create.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms