Error: "'Printer Selected Not Valid" When Using Any Print Functionality, Such As Print Preview, Print Setup or Browsing to File>Print in P6 Professional Client
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 6.0 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following exception is received when using any Print functionality, such as Print Preview, File > Print or Print Setup in Project Management:
- Printer Selected Not Valid
- There was a problem communicating to the printer. Please make sure you have a printer installed and you have a default printer selected.
- The procedure entry point version Ver.QueryValueW could not be located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1.1.0.dll
- User received AVAA0 error when printing
- Click on "Page Setup" and then nothing happens, P6 client freezes, goes into a not responding state.
- Exception EPrinter in module PM.exe at 00000000005061B0. / There is no default printer currently selected.
- Event Code AVAA0-2091-5
- Event Code AVAA0-2108-0
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms