How to Adjust the Size of the Frames on the Project Web Site in P6
(Doc ID 912976.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 6.1 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 6.1 and later
- How to adjust the size of the frames on the Project Web Site.
- Is there a way to increase or decrease the size of any frame on the Project Website?
- Is it possible to modify the frame size on the Project Website? Image is cut off on Project Web Site because the frame is too small.
- Image displayed incorrectly in project website.
- Website Icon does not fit.
- Web Site Icon is not displayed correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document