Threadpool Process Terminates By Itself
Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Framework - Version: 2.1.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- 13:29:02,945 [main] INFO (api.batch.StandaloneExecuter) This is a NOT Job Executer node. It
will provide threads to other executers.
- 13:29:02,986 [CobolThread 2] INFO (COBOL.CIPZBJEB) JOBID=91641664615792 COMPLETED
- 13:29:03,454 [CobolThread 1] INFO (COBOL.CIPWFCAB) CIPWFCAN
- 13:29:03,454 [CobolThread 1] INFO (COBOL.CIPWFCAB) 00256000261
- 13:29:03,491 [CobolThread 1] INFO (COBOL.CIPWFCAB) Workflow Process Template field invalid
- 13:29:03,492 [CobolThread 1] INFO (COBOL.CIPWFCAB) * * * ROLLBACK ! ! ! * * *
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms