There is an extra payment method "Paid By Parent" for brand account.
(Doc ID 946258.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2009
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 220.127.116.11.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Login to Customer Center as brand user.
2. Create an account with any plan. This account will be a brand account and not a child account.
3. Go to Payments tab.
4. Click the Payment Method drop down list.
5. There is an extra payment method: "Paid By Parent Account 0.0.0.1 - xxxxxx " which should not be listed for the brand account which is not child account.
6. Choose Actions - Manage Payment Method
7. Try to delete this extra Payment Method by clicking the "Payment method on file" drop down list; but "Paid By Parent" is not in the list, and so it can not be deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document