"Data Access Pages Internet Explorer Security Error" when Opening Chart from WAM Homepage
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 1.9.0 [Release 1.8 to 1.9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 02-AUG-2013***
Cannot open Charts. The following error message is displayed:
Data Access Pages has detected that your IE security settings will not allow you to access data
from a site considered to be insecure.
In order to access the data contained within the Data Access Page, you need to:
1. Start IE
2. Choose Internet Options from the Tools menu
3. Click on the "Security" Tab
4. Click on the "Trusted Sites" icon
5. Click on the "Sites..." button
6. Uncheck the "Require server verification (https) for all sites in the zone" checkbox
456336-0" as a trusted server
8. OK the dialog
9. Try to open the Data Access Page
If you still cannot access the data, it is possible that one of the following problems exist.
• You do not have security permissions to the server on which the data resides.
• You do not have security permissions to the data referenced in the mail.
You should check with the Data Access Page owner to determine if you need other permissions.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms