Inactivate Service On Service Created Date Generates Charge On Accounts.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 220.127.116.11.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 30-Apr-2011
Create an account that has /service/ip with 15 free hrs of dial-up with a MRC charge of $18.95.
After the account is created, on the same day inactivate the /service/ip service. The expected
result is the account is not charged ($0.00) however in our case the account is charged $19.56.
This works in 6.2_SP1 environment but does not work the same in the upgrade environment.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. In Customer Center, create account with /service/ip service that has a deal/product as below:
1) 15 hrs of free dial-up usage for monthly cycle forward event with both purchase and
cancellation proration set to "Charge for the entire cycle".
2) $18.95 for monthly cycle arrear event with both purchase and cancellation proration set to
"calculate the charge based on the amount used."
*balance tab shows $0.00 charge as expected
2. Go to service table and inactivate service/ip. On the same day account was created
* balance tab showing a charge of $19.56.
The expected result should be $0.00.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms