Search-Move On Hierarchy Tab Returning To Wrong Page
(Doc ID 949280.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
On the Hierarchy tab in Customer Center - when moving an account into hierarchy - searching for parent account - after selecting parent using the search, Customer Center returns back to main page of Customer Center and not back to Hierarchy tab to complete the move.
Note: This issue exists in the latest patch 8593056 but not on the previous version of Customer Center. (8246116_CustomerCtr) which works as expected.
ie. the search returns user back to the Hierarchy tab to complete the move.
This issue happens when the branding is set up, it works fine without branding setup.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
2. Login to Customer Center as CSR and create 2 accounts at the subbrand level (test01, test02).
3. Close Customer Center.
4. Login to Customer Center as root.0.0.0.1.
5. Search and select test01 and test02 accounts and open.
6. Attempt to move test01 into test02 by clicking the hierarchy tab.
7. Within that tab click search to find the other account.
8. At that point when the search dialog box is displayed, it can be noticed the background page has already moved to the main Customer Center initial page.
9. If clicks OK button on the search within the selected account, it will remain on the same page and not on the account that was attempting to move.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document