Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2009
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Applications (OFSA) 4.5
Oracle Financial Data Manager - Version: 4.5 to 4.5.39
This problem can occur on any platform.
In an Oracle Financial Services Applications (OFSA) 4.5 module, you cannot see a new column in the Data Filter ID. You recently added the column to an instrument table and used the Object Re-Registration wizard in Financial Data Manager (FDM) Administration to add it to the OFSA metadata. When that did not work, you un-registered and re-registered the table. However, you still cannot see the column in the application.
You can see the new column in OFSA_TAB_COLUMNS_V but cannot see it in the Data Filter ID.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Add a new column to a table
- Log into FDM Administration
- Go to Wizards > Register > Re-Register Object...
- Go to FDM Objects and un-register the table
- Go to Wizards > Register > Object... and register the table
- Log into an OFSA module like Performance Analyzer
- Open a Data Filter ID and select the Mortgage table
You cannot see the new column in the list of columns.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms