Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version: 6.0.15 to 6.0.16
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When performing a Process Supplement of type due date for a PSR order via the XML API
updateOrderManagementRequest / processSuppOrderRequest, the auto generated note text is incorrect
for the tasks who's date has changed (i.e. ACTIVATE TASK DUE DATE CHANGED FROM TO ). Notice that the FROM (date) TO (date) portion of the notes text is missing the date value that the task was
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Populate/Invoke the updateOrderManagementRequest XML API structure to create a Process
Supplement PSR order of type Due Date <ord2:suppType xmlns:ord2>stduedate</ord2:suppType>
2. Populate/invoke the processSuppOrderRequest XML API to process the Process Supplement PSR
order created in step 1
3. Search for PSR order in MetaSolv GUI
4. Highlight and right click on PSR order and select Service Request Notes...
5. Notice that the auto generated note from APP_INT(AUTO) " ACTIVATE TASK DUE DATE CHANGED FROM TO " is missing the dates
-- Business Impact:
The display of the notes text is incorrect and is missing the date in the FROM and TO portion of
the text (i.e. ACTIVATE TASK DUE DATE CHANGED FROM TO ).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms