Execute processSuppOrderRequest XML API and the DATE_ENTERED for the Auto Gen Note is inserted incorrectly as GMT
(Doc ID 951963.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.0.15 to 6.0.16 [Release 6.0.15 to 6.0.16]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 03-Oct-2013***
The notes date is not being stored/written correctly to the NOTES table DATE_ENTERED column when the XML API processSuppOrderRequest is invoked.
The DATE_ENTERED column on the NOTES table is stored in GMT (select * from GMT_DATE to see what columns are stored as GMT on MetaSolv tables) but the XML API processSuppOrderRequest did not allow for that when it wrote the date to the NOTES table so when the GUI converts date/time to display the time is incorrect.
1. Populate/Invoke the updateOrderManagementRequest XML API structure to create a Process Supplement PSR order
2. Populate/invoke the processSuppOrderRequest XML API to process the Process Supplement PSR order created in step 1
3. Search for PSR order in MetaSolv GUI
4. Highlight and right click on PSR order and select Service Request Notes.
5. Notice that the auto generated note from APP_INT(AUTO) "A SUPP type of 'Due Date Change' was applied to this order" has the wrong date.
The display of the notes becomes very confusing and not chronologically correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document