Cannot Create Hierarchy By Moving New Account Under Another New Or Upgraded Account
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 06-July-2013***
Cannot create a new hierarchy by moving one new account under another new or upgraded account
1. Login with a sub brand login in the customer center
2. Create 2 accounts under the sub brand using customer center
3. Open account 1 and go to Hierarchy tab.
4. click the move button
5. Enter the 2nd account number and click ok.
6. Will receive Error - Cannot Move account.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms