CCB V2.2.0 Documentation Issue About RC Eligibility Criteria Multiple Values Cases
(Doc ID 959234.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 1.5.20 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.5 to 2.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The documentation explains the following :
· Choose Characteristic if you want to compare a characteristic value that resides on any of the following to a given value (use the adjacent fields to define the object on which the characteristic resides and the characteristic type):
· The service agreement being billed
· The service agreement’s account
· The main person linked to the service agreement’s account
· The characteristic premise linked to the service agreement
· One of the service points linked to the service agreement (selected at random)
· In addition, you can also use a characteristic value that is derived while the rate is being calculated (characteristic values can be created by SQ rules, register rules and many other rate component algorithms)
But no information is given about how the system processes multiple values cases. For example: when parametrizing a SA characteristic value criteria (criteria is "OK" if the SA being billed has CARA1 characteristic with "OK" value), what should be the system's behavior if the SA being billed has CARA1=OK on 01 jan 2009 and CARA1=KO after 01 jun 2009 ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document