Unable To Create Discount Sharing Group Using Brand Account
(Doc ID 959311.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When trying to create discount sharing group, when logging in under root brand everything works correctly
but for any non-root brand no discount is found while group is being created.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create plan with discount
2. Create account with this plan using Customer Center ( login as brand account)
3. Go to the Sharing tab and select Discount sharing in combo box.
4. Click Actions->New
5. Click Advanced and select service
6. Click Add. There is an empty list but non-empty one was expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document