Unable To Create Discount Sharing Group Using Brand Account
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 188.8.131.52.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create discount sharing group, when logging in under root brand everything works correctly
but for any non-root brand no discount is found while group is being created.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create plan with discount
2. Create account with this plan using Customer Center ( login as brand account)
3. Go to the Sharing tab and select Discount sharing in combo box.
4. Click Actions->New
5. Click Advanced and select service
6. Click Add. There is an empty list but non-empty one was expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms