Last updated on MARCH 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 28-Feb-2012***
On a BRM 731 production system, one may observe that accounts are getting charged twice for the same cycle fees and this is happening at random for different accounts , whenever billing is run.
* Consider a deal configured with two types of products and the deal is purchased on a account :
1. non-cycle event . Ex : session event
2. cycle event . Ex : Monthly Cycle Forward Event
* At the time of billing, it was observed that the account got charged twice with the monthly cycle forward .
* The issue was not reproducible in a out of box setup .
* The issue may happen at random, but surely on every billing run, affecting different accounts each time. Note that, pin_bill_day script used was an out-of-box copy, implying that, pin_cycle_forward is enabled in the pin_bill_day script.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms