Till Count Report Has Incorrect Counts And Amounts When Counted Amounts Are Not Entered
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 12.0.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance: 01-12-2014
Notice the following three issues during Till Reconcile:
1. '-1' prints in the Count column for each tender on the Till Count report.
2. The expected amounts for the tenders rather than zeros print in the Amount column on the Closing Till Count report.
3. The expected currency amounts for the tenders rather than zeros are saved in the database (table LE_HST_TL_TND column CP_TND_OVR_TOT).
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Update the following parameter:
1.1 Till Reconcile is set to Yes.... Modified the FL_RCNL_TL value to '1' (Yes) in AS_WS table in
1.2 Count Till at Reconcile is set to Detail. CD_CL_TL_CNT is set to '2' (Detail) in AS_WS table in the
1.3. Blind Close set to "Yes"
2. Open a till in Point-Of-Service and enter the float amount.
3. Complete transactions using different tender types.
4. Close the till in POS, and follow the prompts to reconcile the till, entering the float amount and selecting Enter on the Select Tender screen. (Values on the Select Tender screen should be zero.)
5. The till reconcile process completes, reports print, and data are saved to the database.
6. -1 prints in the Count column for each tender on the Till Count report.
7. The expected amounts for the tenders rather than zeroes print in the Amount column on the Closing Till Count report.
8. The expected currency amounts for the tenders rather than zeroes are saved in the database (table LE_HST_TL_TND column CP_TND_OVR_TOT).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms