Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 15-Aug-2017
Retail Price Management (RPM) allows changing of the reset date for old clearances (where reset date < VDATE). This can be done by clicking the 'Select all' button and then checking the 'Reset date' checkbox. After changing the reset date and clicking 'Apply', a fatal exception is thrown.
exception id: 1250578266697
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create two new items
2. Run NewItemLocationBatch.sh
3. Create a clearance in RPM (start date = VDATE+1, end date = VDATE+2)
Change type: % Change Percent
Out of stock date: NULL
Start date: Vdate+1 Reset date: Vdate +2
Approve the clearance.
4. Run PriceEvenExecutionBatch.sh
5. Increase the VDATE
6. See that the clearance is in Executed status
7. Run PriceEvenExecutionBatch.sh again
8. See that clearance reset has been executed
9. Increase the VDATE to clearance reset date + 1
(i.e. make sure that clearance reset date is now in the past.)
10. Go to RPM: Clearances => Maintain Clearances. Enter the items and click Search.
Try to edit reset date for single lines in the clearance window. Note that 'Reset date' field is inactive
11. Now click 'Select all' button. Note that you can change the reset date now.
12. Choose a reset date, for example, VDATE+5 and click 'Apply'. A fatal exception is thrown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms