FEM_BALANCES Spreadsheet Load Fails with Error Duplicate Rows Entered
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2009
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 11.5.10 to 18.104.22.168 - Release: 11.5 to 11.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicate rows entered.
The rows in the spreadsheet do not violate the unique index on FEM_BALANCES. The rows do contain some unique dimension member values.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to the Enterprise Performance Foundation Administrator responsibility
- Go to Process Management > Spreadsheet Load
- Select "Upload Item" = Table and Table Name = Balances
- Click on Launch Spreadsheet
- Populate the Spreadsheet with appropriate data
- Select Oracle > Upload
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms