FEM_BALANCES Spreadsheet Load Fails with User Defined Financial Element Value Set
(Doc ID 966443.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 11.5.10 to 18.104.22.168 - Release: 11.5 to 11.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 27-Nov-2011.
Error: All rows in the interface table (FEM_BAL_INTERFACE_T) have data
validation errors and could not be loaded. Correct the errors and re-submit
the loading process in Snapshot mode.
The POSTING_ERROR_CODE column in FEM_BAL_INTERFACE_T contains the following message:
When you review the dimension member values in FEM_BAL_INTERFACE_T, you see that the FINANCIAL_ELEM_DISPLAY_CODE column contains the dimension member "Name" value and not the dimension member "Display Code" value. For example, the column contains "Ending Balance" instead of "100". The External General Ledger Data Loader expects the dimension columns to be populated with the "Display Code" value.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Go to the Enterprise Performance Foundation Administrator responsibility
- Go to Process Management > Spreadsheet Load
- Select "Upload Item" = Table and Table Name = Balances
- Click on Launch Spreadsheet
- Populate the Spreadsheet with appropriate data
- Select Oracle > Upload - the upload completes successfully
- Go to Process Management > Requests > View Request
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!