No Cancellation Fee applied When Canceling A Deal With A Product Having Cancel Fee Event
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.1 - Release: 7.2.1 to 7.2.1
Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release: 7.2.1 to 7.2.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 13-Apr-2012.
No cancellation fee applied when canceling a deal associated with a product having a cancel fee event .
1. A plan with subscription group and multiple balance_group. Each service in the subscription group is associated with a deal.
2. A deal that includes a product with cancel fee event only (which charges $42.04) for the subscription service.
3. A deal that includes a discount only (which is for Cycle Forward Event) for the subscription service.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create an account with the plan backdated (using testnap) more than a month.
2. Purchase the deal that has the cancel fee, backdated to the same date.
3. Purchase the deal that has the discount, backdated to the same date.
4. Run billing on the current pin_virtual_time.
5. Cancel the deal with cancel fee using Customer Center.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms