Unable to Create Purchase Requisition from VMI
(Doc ID 967520.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Collaborative Planning - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.1 in Production:
Customer is unable to create a purchase requisition from VMI.
Expect to see req import getting kicked off.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. define a purchasable item
2. assign the item to a valid supplier in ASL. The inventory tab has VMI enabled, replenishment control checked and approval to buyer or supplier
3. run full refresh collections
4. run VMI replenishement engine which completes normally
5. In the VMI tab in collaborative planning, we can see the records for the replenishment qty
6. On clicking the release button, the requisition is not released, the req import does not run and the purchase is not being created in purchasing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document