AERS 4.6.1 COPY CASE DELETES ALL ROWS FROM QTEMP
(Doc ID 969452.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2009
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version: 4.6.1 to 4.6.1 - Release: 4.6 to 4.6
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you copy a case, the procedure DECOPYCASE deletes all rows in QTEMP regardless of the session ID.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in as user 1 and run a query to retreive cases in Browse.
- Log in as user 2 and do the same.
- In SQL*Plus issue the command:
select user_session_id, count(*) from qtemp;
- As user 2, copy one case.
- Re-run the SQL above, you will see only one row now remains in QTEMP.
User that run copy case seems to block new users from connecting (presumably because their query is trying to insert rows into qtemp). New user connections are blocked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document