MULTIPLE CYCLE FORWARD EVENTS WHEN /PRODUCT HAS MULTIPLE CURRENCIES RATE PLANS
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 29-June-2015***
-- Problem Statement:
When a product with a cycle forward event map has multiple currency rate plans, when the product is first purchased, the rating engine generates a valid cycle event for the right currency (set at the /account), but also generates non-impacting cycle events for the other currencies.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Open OOB (Out Of Box) sample "Product 1a - Internet Access" product in Pricing Center.
2. Open cycle_forward event map rate plan.
3. Add two additional currencies, like EUR and GBP.
4. Change the balance impacts for the additional currency rates.
5. Commit to database.
6. Create a new account selecting a plan with this product in Customer Center.
7. Open event browser
8. Search for all cycle events
9. View the summary of the cycle events.
10. Verify that there are three cycle events for this product: one is valid, it has the right impact; whereas, the other two are not, they are rated at 0.00.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms