Threshold Type Discount Rule Does Not Work Correctly With Patch 8329519
(Doc ID 970250.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 20-Feb-2012.
-- Problem Statement:
With <Patch 8329519>, the TotalC in the threshold type discount rule always becomes StepC. As a result, the discount cannot grant the correct amount.
* Create a purchase product with the charge $200 and a discount which will grant the discount based on the total purchased fee.
* If the purchase fee is more than 10$, it will give 20% discount.
* If the purchase fee is less than 10$, it will give 10% discount.
* So the expected result is (200 - 200 * 20%) = 160.
* But with patch 8329519, the result is (200 - 190 * 20%) = 162.
* Without patch 8329519, the result is correct, as expected.
When CM is sending the discount request to Realtime Pipeline, PIN_FLD_CHECK_CREDIT_LIMIT is 0 in environment without 8329519; whereas, PIN_FLD_CHECK_CREDIT_LIMIT is 1 in with patch 8329519. That maybe the reason to cause the problem.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document