Not Able To Cancel Deal After Service Transfer Between Accounts Using PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_TRANSFER_SUBSCRIPTION
(Doc ID 971868.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2010
Not able to cancel the deal (including product + discount) after transferring the service from acct1 to acct2 and transferring the same service back from acct2 to acct1 with PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_TRANSFER_SUBSCRIPTION opcode.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
* Create the below pricing plan:
/service/telco/gsm - with dummy deal (dummy product)
/service/telco/gsm/telephony - with GSM 10% Deal(TEL product + 10% Disc)
/service/telco/gsm/sms - with SMS deal (SMS product)
1. Create an account(acct1) with the above plan (acct#5440873)
2. Create an account(acct2) with the above plan (acct#5440843)
3. Transfer the acct1 Tel service (poid 5443561) to acct2
4. Transfer the Tel service (poid 5443561) from acct2, back to acct1
5. Cancel the deal that is associated to the transferred Tel service
==> expect result: deal should be canceled with PIN_FLD_STATUS = 3 for the products and discounts
==> actual result: deal is not able to be fully canceled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!