Trading Partner Site Not Loading Though Self Service For Customers and Suppliers
(Doc ID 973514.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Advanced Supply Chain Planning / Self Service Legacy Data Collection. When attempting to perform Trading Partner Site load, find the Trading partner sites from the staging table do not get loaded into MSC_TRADING_PARTNER_SITES.
1. (R) Advanced Supply Chain Planner
2. (N) Collections > Oracle Systems > Self Service Legacy Data Collection
3. Load either a zip containing tradingpartner.dat and tradingpartnersite.dat
4. Use a SQL query to identify a loaded site like
5. Observe that the newly loaded site did not get loaded into MSC_TRADING_PARTNER_SITES.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document