Trading Partner Site Not Loading Though Self Service For Customers and Suppliers
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Advanced Supply Chain Planning / Self Service Legacy Data Collection On 12.1.1. When attempting to perform Trading Partner Site load, find the Trading partner sites from the staging table do not get loaded into MSC_TRADING_PARTNER_SITES.
1. (R) Advanced Supply Chain Planner
2. (N) Collections > Oracle Systems > Self Service Legacy Data Collection
3. Load either a zip containing tradingpartner.dat and tradingpartnersite.dat
4. Use a SQL query to identify a loaded site like
5. Observe that the newly loaded site did not get loaded into MSC_TRADING_PARTNER_SITES.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms