Adjustments And Payments Not Displayed In Invoice
(Doc ID 974882.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
Payment and adjustment items are not displayed in the invoice
-- Steps To Reproduce:
- Create 2 products :
CFA_Prod1 -- It has monthly cycle forward arrear event on /service/ip level.
AL_Prod1 -- It has product purchase fee event on account level.
- Create two deals(CFA_Deal1 and AL_Deal1) for the above two products respectively and enable on-demand bill flag for account level deal.
- Create a plan Test_Plan1 with the above two deals.
- Jun 18 : Create an account with Test_Plan1. The current billing cycle is Jun 18 to Jul 18.
- It will create an on-Demand bill as we enabled on-demand bill for "AL_Deal1".
- Run pin_inv_accts.
- Change the pin virtual time to jun 25 .
- Jun 25 : Apply some payment against that account. Ex: payment_amount_1 = $1000
- Jun 25 : Apply some adjustment against that account. Ex: adjustment_amount_1 = $100
- Jun 25 : From customer center, purchase "AL_Deal1" deal. It will create an on-demand bill.
- Run pin_inv_accts. In the invoice, only purchase charges are coming. This invoice doesn't include the payment and adjustment amounts which we made against that account under 'Events details of the invoice'.
- Now do payment_2 of $100 and do adjustment_2 of $50.
- Change the pin virtual time to Jul 18
- Jul 18 : run the pin_bill_day. In the monthly invoice that is generated, it will display the payment_2 ($100), adjustment_2($50) and the monthly cycle forward arrear amount.
The payment_amount_1 and adjustment_amount_1 are not displayed in any invoice.
At the monthly billing, it has to display all the events in that billing cycle in the monthly invoice.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!