Notification Events Are Generated Twice
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.1 [Release 7.3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 09-Jan-2012.
***Checked for relevance on 17-Jan-2014***
/event/notification/threshold_below is calling PCM_OP_ACT_POL_EVENT_NOTIFY twice. If users make additional customizations in this policy file, it will get triggered twice as a result.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
- created a product/deal/plan .
The product has a 0$ MCF charge. Under plan, added below threshold values :
credit floor = 0
credit limit = 100
credit thresholds = 80 , 90 , 95 , 100
- created account with the above plan
- made account adjustment (debit) of 86$ --> balance is 86$ -->/event/notification/threshold is generated --> op_act_pol_event_notify is called once
- made account adjustment (debit) of 14$ --> balance is 100$ -->/event/notification/threshold is generated --> op_act_pol_event_notify is called once
- made account adjustment (credit) of 4$ --> balance is 96$ -->/event/notification/threshold_below is generated --> op_act_pol_event_notify is called twice
This is WRONG. It should get called only once.
Note: pin_notify file has the below entries apart from others :
301 0 /event/notification/threshold
301 0 /event/notification/threshold_below
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms