CREDITPROFILE SPECIFIED IN INFRANET.PROPERTIES FILE IS NOT WORKING
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.1 [Release 7.3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing the creditprofile parameter in the infranet.properties file and doing the migration using CMT does not associate the migrated account with the specified credit profle.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Add below entry in Infranet.properties at location /pin_home/apps/cmt:
infranet.cmt.creditprofile = 3
2. Make sure the /config/credit_profile object contains this profile with value 3
3. Migrate an account (import and deploy) with commands like below
4. pin_cmt -import -file sample.xml 101
5. pin_cmt -deploy 21 101
6. Verify the balance group object created for the migrated account. The credit profile attached is not the one defined in Infranet.properties file.
7. Expected : credit_profile should be set to 3
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms