Troubleshooting "A content repository error has occurred. Please contact your Contract Management administrator." When Uploading or Versioning a Document to a Sharepoint Repository
(Doc ID 976151.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2021
Primavera Contract Management - Version 13.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Repository: Microsoft Sharepoint
This article will assist in troubleshooting the following error message, when uploading or versioning a document to a Sharepoint repository.
A content repository error has occurred. Please contact your Contract Management administrator.
Any of the following error messages can appear in the server log.
- The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
- The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
- The remote name could not be resolved: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
- couldn't create the folder with path....not found.
- couldn't create the folder with path.......Access denied.
- The file or folder name....contains invalid characters. Please use a different name.
- Unable to login : org.jboss.ws.WSException: Target endpoint address not set
- The document must first be checked out before making changes
- The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
- This is not a valid primavera object.
- The authentication token you passed was not found in the credential cache.
- setProperty must be overridden by all subclasses of SOAPMessage
- Couldn't upload document for file...
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.